New affordable and effective non-incineration technology for Healthcare Infectious Waste Treatment.
Why choose a Medi-Clave Infectious Waste Steam Autoclave?
Our Infectious Waste Autoclave was developed in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme’s (UNDP) Global Environment Facility (GEF) Project on Healthcare Waste and meets international pressure vessel standards.
Our Infectious Waste Autoclave is easy to operate, it is robust and suitable to Africa’s conditions and it is AFFORDABLE and EFFECTIVE!
Medi-Clave has a team of Service Technicians based across South Africa and Africa with locally sourced parts for reduced costs and downtime.
- In the ‘health-care sector’ a “wet-load” is considered as “Un-Sterilize! Keeping this in mind, our processed waste emerges more compact and drier making the sterilized waste contents much easier to handled and shred, posing a huge advantage over other imported waste-autoclaves.
- In the health-care sector it also all about steam-penetration, Medi-Clave’s waste units ensure deep penetration with pre-programable pulsation cycles drastically shortened cycle times which do not rely on steam gravity displacement for penetration ensuring rapid and uniform disinfection deep within.
- ‘Water Saving Technology’ is introduced to reduce water consumption and each autoclave records the water usage per cycle along with all the cycle parameters for record keeping purposes.
Our Infectious Waste Steam Autoclaves:
- JSD 260L - Capacity of 26kg of hospital infectious waste per cycle
- JSD 440L - Capacity of 45kg of hospital infectious waste per cycle
- JSD 1300L - Capacity of 135kg of hospital infectious waste per cycle
- JSD 7000L - Capacity of 720kg of hospital infectious waste per cycle
- JSD 14000L - Capacity of 1440kg of hospital infectious waste per cycle
For further information please view the linked