The Instrument Washer is fully automatic, suitable for a large variety of instruments found in hospitals’ surgical and central sterilization rooms and dental clinics. The Instruments Washer Disinfectors is of European origin, CE marked and meets various ISO standards.
The Washer Instrument is available in two sizes:
- 175L Automatic/Manual Door
- 265L Automatic/Manual Door
SOME KEY FEATURES OF THE INSTRUMENT WASHER DISINFECTOR
- The Washer can take a total of 40 programs
- The Washers external panels, chassis and wash chamber is manufactured from stainless steel which is durable, smooth and easy to clean
- The Washers door is manufactured with two layers of tempered glass, resistant to even the most aggressive chemicals. The glass door allows user to see into the wash chamber during operation.
- The Microprocessor controlled constantly monitor operations. Alarm messages will notify user of parameters that was not met during washing cycles.
- The Washer is equipped with a washing pump pressure switch that monitor the water pressure of each cycle ensuring washing parameters are met. An alarm message will notify user is pressure is lost during the washing cycle.
- Temperature probes are fitted to measure washing and drying temperatures
- The Washer is fitted with a dedicated vacuum sensor that monitor the cleaning status of the filter, the machine is able to signal any filter clogs through an alarm message on the display screen and causing the cycle to stop.
- The cold water softener system makes it possible to soften cold water entering the wash chamber to reduce limestone formation in the washers hydraulic circuit. The machine automatically regenerates the resins based on the number of cycles set at the time of installation.
- The Washer is fitted with a Touch-Pad Keyboard with graphic colour display. It displays cycle parameters, alarm messages, temperatures measured etc.
For more details or inquiries please contact Medi-Clave's head office