The autoclave uses saturated steam as a sterilizing medium. The first stage is a steam pulsation/vacuum method to effectively remove all the air from porous packs and to raise the packs temperature prior to the sterilizing stage. After sterilizing, it adopts a high-vacuum to effectively remove all moisture from the packs
The hospital series autoclaves are equipped to complete the
- Wrapped Goods
- Un-Wrapped Goods
- Bowie-Dick Test Cycle
- Small Volumes of Liquids
- Leak Test
- The Autoclave is fully automatic PLC controlled, and can be equipped with flush mounted cycle printers.
- The Autoclave can be equipped with Internal Steam Generators.
- All autoclaves sized 160lt and and above are equipped with a carriage and trolly set.
- All autoclaves sized 160lt and and below are equipped with two internal sliding trays.
- The Autoclave is equipped with a soft touch 7 inch HMI screen that has a clear two line LCD display.
- The Autoclave is equipped with emergency stop buttons.
- The Autoclave is manufactured according to the South African SANS 347 standard specifications for high-pressure, high-vacuum steam sterilizers, and British EN285 standard for sterilization of steam and large sterilizers.
- The Autoclave has a ten year pressure vessel integrity warranty.
- The Autoclave can be equipped with high quality solenoid or pneumatic valves.
- The Autoclave is equipped with rapid drawing vacuum-pumps.
- The Autoclave is equipped with the most sophisticated water saving techniques available.
HOSPITAL VACUUM STERILIZER (SINGLE\DOUBLE SLIDING DOOR)
|Inner Size (LxWxH):||1500x950x920|
|Outer Size (LxWxH):||1785x2000x2000 (Single Door)|
|1870x2000x2000 (Double Door)|
|Steam Usage (Kg):||72 Kg|
|Net Weight (Kg):||±2100Kg|
|Design Pressure (kPa):||360|
|Design Temp (°C):||143|
- Single Door
- Pass Through System
Automatic Sliding Door:
- JSD Series - Jacketed Sliding Door
- JDSD Series - Jacketed Double Sliding Door