The autoclave uses saturated steam as sterilizing medium. The first stage is a steam pulsation/vacuum method to effectively remove all the air from porous packs and to raise the packs temperature prior to the sterilizing stage. After sterilizing, it adopts to a high-vacuum to effectively remove all moisture from the packs
The hospital series autoclaves are equipped to complete the
- Wrapped Goods
- Un-Wrapped Goods
- Bowie-Dick Test Cycle
- Small Volumes of Liquids
- Leak Test
- Autoclave is fully automatic PLC controlled, and can be equipped with flush mounted cycle printers.
- Autoclave can be equipped with Internal Steam Generators.
- All autoclaves sized 600lt and and above are equipped with a carriage and trolly set.
- All autoclaves sized 600lt and and below are equipped with two internal sliding trays.
- Autoclave is equipped with a soft touch 7 inch HMI screen that has a clear two line LCD display.
- Autoclave is equipped with emergency stop buttons.
- Autoclave is manufactured according to the South African SANS 347 standard specifications for high-pressure, high-vacuum steam sterilizers.
- Autoclave has a ten year pressure vessel integrity warrenty.
- Autoclave can be equipped with high quality solenoid or pneumatic valves.
- Autoclave is equipped with rapid drawing vacuum-pumps.
- Autoclave is equipped with the most sophisticated water saving techniques available.
HOSPITAL VACUUM STERILIZER (SLIDING DOOR)
|Inner Size (LxWxH):||1700x1000x1200|
|Outer Size (LxWxH):||2060x2000x2000 (Single Door)|
|2100x2000x2000 (Double Door)|
|Steam Usage (Kg):||55kg|
|Net Weight (Kg):||±3000Kg|
|Design Pressure (kPa):||245|
|Design Temp (°C):||141|
- Single Door
- Pass Through System
Automatic Sliding Door:
- JSD Series
- JDSD Series